Blissfully reminding You of Christ

New Beginnings: Courtesy of www.pumpkincarvingstencil2017.com

Search USKoinonia

Stop grabing me

Ihuoma Chidire | Friday 28 October 2016 | | |
Guys dear, these ladies are tired! You don't earn respect by grabbing their arm on the road and saying "baby I'm greeting..." Ehn?! Is replying by force?! Ok what should be the reply? "Bobo, I'm replying"?!

Puh-lease!!! A courteous, "hello", "hi there", "goodevening", "goodmorning", "welcome" and etc wouldn't be asking much. I mean you're the ones in dire need of cognizance, so please earn respect and the much sought cognizance.

You wonna know how we tell the real deal? They respectfully say hello and let it pass. No sense-filled lady would ever NOT reply a respectfull "hello", trust me.

It ain't working! (Not as if it ever worked anyway). "Baby I'm greeting" and arm-grabbing aint working!

How do you expect Bola to smile and return a 'baby-greeting' when your sweaty fingers' jabbing her innocent flesh? Abeg ni, I am tired unbehalf of the sisters!

Calling us bitches won't solve this, it damn won't stop the almost hate-filled-teeth-clenched "take your hands off me!" even if you fine pass Donald Duke!

We need you to respect yourselves! Since it's obvious you lost any for us.

Or allow dem ladies grab your arm and see just how good 'patterned nails' are to the masculine flesh.

Please ni!

  • 🙌 ...You read to the end!!!... 🙌 Don't forget to Respond and Share.👇👇👇
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Do respond. We love to hear from you anytime...